"The thread of the week"helix antenna for sale

On 7 Nov 2005 at 7:57, A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) wrote:

> On 11/7/05, G0MRF@aol.com <G0MRF@aol.com> wrote:
> > Isn't advertising limited to a one off?
> >
> > Bob seems to be running a business via this reflector (and the similar  ads
> > in QST)
>
> Well, what he is selling is directly related to what we are all doing
> and these are "home made" items.  It's not like he has a full
> production assembly line going.  I don't have a problem with his posts
> at all.  I say, "good for him"!!
>
> I'd definitely rather see his posts than the ones about Ohio wildflowers, et al.
>
> --
> A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
> http://www.aj3u.com

Just to added my 2 cents here. As per some recent communication with AMSAT officers regarding the implementation of rules of discussion It seems they don't have the personal
to "moderate" the BB and they prefer to let the BB as is read an "open free for all" where anything goes. From my point of view it's bad and i'm not too shocked to see home
brew stuff from someone instead of some insults throwing.

It could be a good idea from this point on for those who wants to not read this or who take's 5 posts to wrote on each OT! OT! OT! OT! OT! to wrote AMSAT bod asking them to
implements those "rules of discussion" that i proposed. It is also futile to ask someone to don't post this or that as i said AMSAT-BB seems to be an open bar where anything
goes.

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe