Re: helix antenna for sale

On 11/7/05, G0MRF@aol.com <G0MRF@aol.com> wrote:
> Isn't advertising limited to a one off?
>
> Bob seems to be running a business via this reflector (and the similar  ads
> in QST)

Well, what he is selling is directly related to what we are all doing
and these are "home made" items.  It's not like he has a full
production assembly line going.  I don't have a problem with his posts
at all.  I say, "good for him"!!

I'd definitely rather see his posts than the ones about Ohio wildflowers, et al.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com