AMSAT Volunteer In-Kind reporting System

Attention all AMSAT members who volunteer time for AMSAT projects:

Just a reminder that we wish to keep track of all your efforts on behalf of
AMSAT projects.. Please keep track of your hours and report them to AMSAT
via the VRS (Volunteer Reporting System) on amsat.org. We are nearing year
end and are well behind last years numbers.

If you are new to the VRS system, it works like this:

Go to amsat.org
Select: "Become a Volunteer" from the panels on the left side of the Home
Select #2: "Read "About the Volunteer Reporting System" and create a VRS
account". This will give you full details.
To become a user: Send an e-mail to in-kind@amsat.org. Include the USER NAME
you wish to use when reporting hours to the AMSAT database. (CASE SENSITIVE)

We will confirm receipt of your request and then you will be ready to
Upon opening an account: Report hours as often as you wish..
Remember, your filings are confidential. We will only publish grand totals
with no names or hourly rates made public.

Thank you for your support of this important AMSAT system.
Gunther Meisse
AMSAT Treasurer