Re: NOVA-registration info

If it is properly registered, your reg key will be listed in your windows
registry in the following hive:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Northern Lights Software Associates\Nova for
Windows\2.1

You will see a key there called Serial.  Your reg key should be the number
portion, that is saved there.

--
David Bate - ScannerDesk & FlightDesk

- http://www.scannerdesk.com/
- Registered VHF/UHF Monitor VEM3ONT-19
- Worldwide Military HF Communications

'I have never been lost - I was merely unsure of my position for three
days once.'