UWE-1 Frequency today

During the 1935 UTC pass today (5 Nov 05), I had to tune to 437.500 MHz to
center the discriminator instead of the published 437.505 MHz. I'm using
today's keps for Object 28895 (element set 29).

Also, the AX-25 modulation sounded odd, and no packets were decoded. This
could be due to the weak signal at 21 degrees max elevation, although the
packet audio certainly didn't sound clean.

Ken, W7KKE
Lincoln City, Oregon, USA