RE: Why would anybody use Linux, or is it Luc ux?

On 4 Nov 2005 at 19:52, Reicher, James wrote:

> Actually, he's been VERY quiet since his last post, after which I privately
> told him he was breaking his own rules, albeit in less than polite terms. :)
>
> 73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

I was busy trying to explain a Guinea PIg theory to Jim and Stefan thank's but i don't need no more.

>albeit in less than polite terms That we all know now no need confirm it...

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe