AO-51 mode V(SSB) / u(FM)

Hi all,

First, let me say congrats to those involved with SSETI Express.  Your hard
work has resulted
in the successful launch of an exciting and long-awaited satellite. Let's
keep our fingers
crossed that SSETI Express and AO-40 both 'wake up' very soon! I've been
looking forward
to working mode U/s again!

I'd also like to know if anyone else has been thinking about the
experimental mode on AO-51
next week (see excerpt of schedule below).

10 Nov (Wed Night)
FM Repeater, V(ssb)/U (Experimental)
Uplink: 145.880 mhz USB
Downlink 435.300 mhz FM

Kind of an exciting idea, if you ask me.  I plan to drag my 2m all-mode
outside to give it a shot, but don't quite know what to expect.

I imagine that the uplink will have to be tuned for doppler, unlike the FM
uplink?

The mode changes to V/s on 14 Nov, so I'll want to make at least a few QSOs
before we go to
V/s.

I also enjoy mode V/s, and looking forward to trying L/u later this month.

Thanks for any help / ideas in advance.

73,

Kyle  Yoksh
K0KN