Re: LInux Satellite Tracking software

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 03:52:35PM -0500, Tim Holmes wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> after some fiddling and such, I have gotten an amateur radio box setup
> on Ubuntu Linux (Breezy Badger).  I have gsat and predict running, and

I use FreeBSD for all my amateur radio needs, I highly recommend it
for its stability and speed. http://www.freebsd.org, http://www.desktopbsd.net
and http://www.pcbsd.org In fact, I wrote some ECHO telemetry decode
software, I've not bothered making it as pretty as the windows version,
but it is at http://www.db.net/~db/BSDecode.tar.gz.

I use gpredict and predict on FreeBSD for tracking, gpredict
is a little closer to what you are looking for. Those will of course,
work on linux as well.

73, Diane VA3DB

--
- db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db