LInux Satellite Tracking software

Hi folks:

after some fiddling and such, I have gotten an amateur radio box setup
on Ubuntu Linux (Breezy Badger).  I have gsat and predict running, and
now im greedy, i want more.  I am looking for any more Amateur Satellite
tracking programs that you folks know about.  Particularly, I am looking
for one that is roughly the equivalent of Nova32, with multiple
satellite capeablilties and the ability to voice announce AOS TCA and LOS

Any other suggestions of good amateur radio software are always welcome

thanks a bunch

TIM HOLMES
W8TAH