thread

Greetings all,
I read the bb often, and find it extremely helpful.  Thanks to all of you who make it so.

I must chime in, though, on one of the current threads: the very last thing we need is to restrict participation in this bb.  If our piece of the hobby is going to survive, we've got to bring in many more participants.  That's what all the educational activity many are engaged in is all about.  SSETI is a good example.  Pardon me, but taking steps to limit access to the bb would be steps in precisely the wrong direction.

Hope to CU on the birds.

73,
Tony, N2UN