Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

ON TOPIC?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luc Leblanc VE2DWE" <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

> On 3 Nov 2005 at 20:26, David B. Toth wrote:
>

> > Look folks, the best way not to have to listen to this drivel is to NOT
> > RESPOND to these stupid postings from Luc, especially when it sounds
> > obvious that he's half in the bag.
> > He will post a few more times, and then even HE will get sick of seeing
his
> > postings.
>
> Dave VE3GYQ/W8
>
> Why did you respond if it's so stupid? You are contradicting even
yourself... that's stupid and not far from stupidity.  Even the best rules
of discussion cannot prevent
> this. I made suggestions free to you to agree or not with it. Anyway  i'm
not even too sure if i'm discussing with a grown man i think they called
that an adult!

> Just hope one day you can comment on the core of my posting " RULES FOR
DISCUSSION" It seems it's probably too much asking but as DR. Welby says
there is no hopeless case..

> God bless you
>
> P.S. I'm not looking for an audience, i'm just suggesting new ideas and if
this can make only one person think differently or making him or her
suggesting again new ideas my
> goal will be fulfilled. If the price to pay is receiving "the usual kind
comments" i can live with it. Do you? You can reply privately if you wish i
will not tell anyone...

> From a guy half in a bag to another half on two prefix and probably half
on the rest...even on argumenting.