Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

On 3 Nov 2005 at 20:26, David B. Toth wrote:

> Look folks, the best way not to have to listen to this drivel is to NOT
> RESPOND to these stupid postings from Luc, especially when it sounds
> obvious that he's half in the bag.
> He will post a few more times, and then even HE will get sick of seeing his
> postings.

Dave VE3GYQ/W8

Why did you respond if it's so stupid? You are contradicting even yourself... that's stupid and not far from stupidity.  Even the best rules of discussion cannot prevent
this. I made suggestions free to you to agree or not with it. Anyway  i'm not even too sure if i'm discussing with a grown man i think they called that an adult!

Just hope one day you can comment on the core of my posting " RULES FOR DISCUSSION" It seems it's probably too much asking but as DR. Welby says there is no hopeless case..

God bless you

P.S. I'm not looking for an audience, i'm just suggesting new ideas and if this can make only one person think differently or making him or her suggesting again new ideas my
goal will be fulfilled. If the price to pay is receiving "the usual kind comments" i can live with it. Do you? You can reply privately if you wish i will not tell anyone...

>From a guy half in a bag to another half on two prefix and probably half on the rest...even on argumenting.

73

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583