Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

At 11:43 AM 11/3/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:
>On 3 Nov 2005 at 3:50, Woody wrote:
>
> > The correct spelling is:  "ad nauseam" - - - A Latin or Greek phrase
> meaning
> > "so as to disgust or nauseate".
> >
> > Well, Luc, you understand the meaning of the phrase, even if you
> spelled it
> > INCORRECTLY.  Yes, this phrase fits the majority of your AMSAT BBS
> postings
> > very well.
> >
> > Woody
> > KJ4SO
>
>You will always be a magnificent source of inspiration Woody can i say the
>same on your own postings? Can i suggest to go private from this time on?
>Could be we can just try
>to increased the level of respect just a bit? if you are able to do this.
>If not i will appreciate your commenting on the rest of my post (The one
>you quote).
>
>And yes nobody is perfect even me...
>
>  Luc Leblanc VE2DWE

Look folks, the best way not to have to listen to this drivel is to NOT
RESPOND to these stupid postings from Luc, especially when it sounds
obvious that he's half in the bag.
He will post a few more times, and then even HE will get sick of seeing his
postings.

He does however make a good case for moderation, if only for himself.

<sigh>
Dave VE3GYQ/W8

( not responding to anything further in this troll-inspired thread )