Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

On 4 Nov 2005 at 8:47, Tony Langdon wrote:

> At 07:43 AM 11/4/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:
> >On 4 Nov 2005 at 6:53, Tony Langdon wrote:
> >

> No, that breeds elitism.
President club is an elitism group within a group

  I am the type that doesn't linger long
> around read only forums.  You've just lost me (and many others) by
> doing that.  Got better things to do than pay for just write
> access... >

Is some are sending their money directly to P3E or Eagle project they are in fact supporting ham satellite construction and launch. Loosing potential membership in offering
limited posting is possible but we cannot loose those who are not actually member! If they choose not to join already the reading only privilege as you said will not impact
their decision! "  Got better things to do than pay for just write access..." In the worst scenario you will be able to reach anyone posting on the BB on their personal e-
mail address.

> Well, I was just putting it there as a lateral solution, not a
> serious proposition, but yes, it is an alternative...

The worst thing for any BOD is to not listening their membership or faking to listen. We have a plan and we go this way if they are not satisfied with our decision they only
have to be elected. It seems to be a Back to future replay.

Could be some ideas are not of too much worth... but at least they are ideas! better than nothing

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe