Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

At 08:08 AM 11/4/2005, KC2MHU wrote:
>I don't know why Luc pays dues to AMSAT, but I pay dues to promote
>and support the design building, launch and operation of amatuer
>satellites.

Sounds like a good reason to me...  When I'm more financial, I'll
consider joining AMSAT-NA directly, even though I'm on the other side
of the planet.  Reminds me, have to configure my node to connect to
the AMSAT-VK net each month. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com