Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

At 03:16 AM 11/4/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:

>The question is it is sound to granted near the same members
>privileges to non members. This way as members we will not renewed
>our membership, we only send our money to fund
>directly a program!. There is nothing new here it is even on AMSAT
>web site see below. It is normal aside of the journal that
>membership can have something different than non
>members?

The flaw in your logic is that list is NOT a service to members.  It
is a service to ALL satellite users, and should be a potential
recruiting ground for new members (though this thread isn't doing a
lot for that... ick, politics is so off putting)...  And there's an
easy way to end that side of the debate...  Simply move the bb to
Google Groups or similar, and someone else is providing the resources
(not that I want to, just making a point).

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com