Nov/Dec Journal

Everyone,

As I've done in a number of cases over the last year, I am appealing for
articles for the next Journal issue. The Sep/Oct issue has been at the printer
for a while now and I'm working on the Nov/Dec issue.

To keep the next issue on schedule I need your articles in my hands no later
than Monday, November 21. That is slightly less than 3 weeks away. If you have
something to contribute for the upcoming issue please contact me right away to
let me know that you're working on something.

Thanks for all your support of the Journal and get busy!!!

Regards and 73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal