Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

On 3 Nov 2005 at 3:50, Woody wrote:

> The correct spelling is:  "ad nauseam" - - - A Latin or Greek phrase meaning
> "so as to disgust or nauseate".
>
> Well, Luc, you understand the meaning of the phrase, even if you spelled it
> INCORRECTLY.  Yes, this phrase fits the majority of your AMSAT BBS postings
> very well.
>
> Woody
> KJ4SO

You will always be a magnificent source of inspiration Woody can i say the same on your own postings? Can i suggest to go private from this time on? Could be we can just try
to increased the level of respect just a bit? if you are able to do this. If not i will appreciate your commenting on the rest of my post (The one you quote).

And yes nobody is perfect even me...

 Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe