Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

On 3 Nov 2005 at 9:33, G8IFF/KC8NHF wrote:

> The BB is read internationally. Most of the world doesn't have area coordinators.

That's my first questioning is theses coordinator can reply to any questions? even those outside their area, i think yes. Even if AMSAT-NA is more national than international
i'm pretty confident no one will refuse to answer on a question pertaining to satellite business or they will refer it to the right person.

The question is it is sound to granted near the same members privileges to non members. This way as members we will not renewed our membership, we only send our money to fund
directly a program!. There is nothing new here it is even on AMSAT web site see below. It is normal aside of the journal that membership can have something different than non
members?

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/members/

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583