Re: A REAL INTERNATIONAL AMSAT first draft

At 06:17 PM 11/3/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:

>1-AMSAT-BB should be moderated

A good way to kill interactive discussion.  Moderation severely
impedes the flow of traffic, and opens the way for abuse (can anyone
say "censorship"?).  Exception:  Repeat offenders could be moderated
if need be.

>2-AMSAT-BB posting should be reserved for AMSAT members only
>(reading can be public)

And who's going to maintain a global list of members of disparate
AMSAT organisations?  keep in mind that some (e.g. AMSAT-VK) are
_very_ loosely defined...

>3-A guide line as "RULES FOR DISCUSSION" should be implemented

Some level of rules are fine, but I like "keep it on topic and
respect others at all times"...

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com