From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Bill Ress
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:21 PM
To: G0MRF@aol.com; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] RS 25

Hi David,

I have been emailing Mike Rupprecht, DK3WN who has a contact on the
Mozhayets program and have asked some operational questions about RS-25
which he indicated he would try to have answered. In particular, Mike put
together a program to decode the CW from RS-22. But when you plug the data
from RS-25 into it, you get some unrealistic numbers. In addition to the
operational questions, he's going to try and get the "new" decoding
parameters for his program.

It's also interesting to note the Russian media releases which state that
contact has been lost with Mozhayets-5. They must be referring to the
"military" mission and not the 70 cm beacon.

Mike also confirmed that RS-22 is offline at this time.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz