Ohio State Wildflower

On 1 Nov 2005 at 8:28, gerry wrote:

> Brent not only have we had a Canadian president, but we have at present a
> Canadian BOD member ( I don't know if citizenship has been given-up, but if so
> I know the White Trillium  (Trillium Grandiflorum) is deeply rooted.
>

> 73
>
> Gerry VE4GTB
> Amsat#29196
> Area coordinator Winnipeg, Manitoba
>
> www.ve4gtb.com

Just to pointed out.

Adoption of the Ohio State Wildflower

The large white trillium was adopted as the official wildflower of Ohio in 1987. It is found in each of Ohio's 88 counties.

The large white trilium is also known as the wake robin, snow trillium, great white trillium or white trillium.

http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/wildflowers/oh_large_white_trillium.htm

Ne obliviscaris

"-"
.