RS 25

Hi all.

We know 'RS25' didn't seperate from the launch adaptor, so it probably has  a
lot of unexpected eclipse time when the adaptor gets between the satellite
and  the Sun.

Do we know anyone in Moscow who can update us on the status of RS 25?

SSETI Express was required to have all electronics switched off with  some
mecanical switches that would not activate until the satellite had  seperated
from the launch adaptor. But clearly the rules were different for for  RS25 as
there is some 'life' while it's still attached.

Shame we lost our contact in Russia a few years ago, but it would be nice  to
know if the amateur radio package (?) on RS25 can still operate.

Regards

David   G0MRF