From: Keith N4ZQ/2 [mailto:n4zq@netzero.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:43 PM
To: bill@hsmicrowave.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] 1830Z Over Northern CA

Hi Bill, I'm going to assume that the frequency your wrote for XI-V was a
typo and should have read 437.465. But like you I did not hear anything from
XI-V on my 15:06 UTC east coast pass..

73 Keith N4ZQ/2

-- "Bill Ress" <bill@hsmicrowave.com> wrote:
After working AO51 at 1820Z, the SSETI et al satellites were overhead but
the results were disappointing.

XI-V was not heard on 437.435
RS-25 not heard on 435.320
Both have been heard with strong signals.
Still nothing on SSETI on 437.250 but I still have my fingers crossed.