Re: P3-E Presentation Guildford 2005

Peter,

Thank you for posting the slides! We very much appreciate the updates on P3E and I am very eager to see it launched and operational, especially with the 50 degree inclination.

On a related note, perhaps you could reassure us former AO-40 enthusiasts that someone still pings the satellite occasionally to see if anything has changed? I realize it's wishful thinking, but we'd still be interested in hearing...

danke sehr,
Drew Glasbrenner, KO4MA