linguistic barrier

Yes Maggie i was aware of that "Actually, the Unitied States has no official language". My comments was for a "fellow" Canadian in the province of New Brunswick.I think he's
got my point...

This law on official languages is to make sure that any english or french speaking minority in Canada can be serve in their native language. In Europe numerous countries have
more than one official languages at their national level.

Thank's for your note Margaret you make me learn something this morning!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Master of none...;)
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe