RS25,X1-V and UWE-1

Hi all

I listened for RS25,X1-V and UWE-1 this morning starting at 1047 utc but
could hear nothing at all.Just to check that my 70cm rx was ok I copied
good telemtry blocks off RS22 later on and also had a contact via VO52
using 2w into my 13 el Xyagi so things looked ok.Could someone confirm
what frequencies they have copied X1-V and UWE-1 on recently just to make
sure I have the right ones in my doppler tracking files.

Regards Robert G8ATE