Re: The ESA/SSETI Team Set A New Standard For "Openness"!!!

Hi Bill,

I partly disagree with you..

Look at  http://sseti.gte.tuwien.ac.at/WSW4/team2.htm  and you will
notice that alone two (2)  Universities provided infrastructure just for
building up the infra structure (INFRA team) for sharing documents,
making press releases, creating some excellent Web sites and Web
services and much much more..

I don't know exactly how many students just worked on this part of the
INFRA team, but they alone are probably already more individuals than
those who actually build P3-D or P3-E!!!   Don't over estimate the
number of active people on AMSAT projects!

I know what I'm talking about..   for quite a while we are looking for
new people just for such "simple" tasks as maintaining our web site,
writing articles for our Journal, etc...

And don't forget how much time you had available for such fun projects
as a student!!!!
I certainly miss being a student a lot  ;-)

best wishes
Peter, DB2OS