RE: PCSAT2 findu website owner ?

What software are you using ?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On Behalf Of
Henk PA3GUO
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2005 4:41 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] PCSAT2 findu website owner ?

Dear all,

Who can I contact for the PCSAT2 APRS website
(http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi) ?

Reason for asking is that I believe not all traffic that
is forwarded via internet shows up at the website.
And the website is actually a great tool to monitor
PCSAT2 traffic. I use it a lot and it's fun ! I am using
different call-signs for experiments with baudrates
(1k2 up/dwn, 9k6 up/dwn, 1k2up/9k6dwn and vice versa).

Two examples:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=PA3GUO-11 and
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?PA3GUO-6
both do not show up at the site, but they were gated to
the internet and did arrive at findu.com.

ps: PCSAT2 works great, is not too sensitive to doppler.

Best regards, Henk / PA3GUO (an enthousiastic user!)
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo