Re: Towards a true international AMSAT

> It has had, with Robin, a Canadian president - proving that the organization is truly
> pan-American/International.

Exactly Brent that's the feeling i have here also but why not writing this on paper? My suggestion is not to change the basic foundation of AMSAT only amended bylaws to show
this reality AMSAT-NA is as his suffix says a North American organization by definition an INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION.

Beyond the linguistic barrier i accept to jump over it just to remind you in your own country there is two official language if as you said  "Even discounting the translation
issue, I simply don't get it.It is more than linguistic, I'm afraid". I reserved my rights to report your commenting and source to the right tribune...

Here is a link to who should guide you and me... You probably aware there is also an equivalent in NB.

http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/lo-ol/legislation/02_e.cfm

I fully understand the minding behind your commenting Jim and Woody share the same "niveau d'éducation, de politesse et de savoir vivre"
I Hope you will trying to express yourself in a second language and the dealing with that challenge will not overcome your effort to understand this french sentence...

http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/lo-ol/legislation/02_e.cfm

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583