Re: Towards a true international AMSAT

As a Canadian amateur I do not associate myself with Luc's comments in any
way.  The structure AMSAT-NA is fine the way it is.  It has had, with
Robin, a Canadian president - proving that the organization is truly
pan-American/International.  While admittedly Luc is trying to express
himself in a second language and is dealing with that challenge in what he
wants to be a technical/legal discussion, his comments do not resonate with
me at all.  Even discounting the translation issue, I simply don't get it.
It is more than linguistic, I'm afraid.

Happy with AMSAT the way it is...and supporting the closure of this thread
as per Bruce's and Roger's motion...

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
Doaktown, NB
FN66