RAC805 aka TrakBox ? - help required

Hi all,

I just picked up a Create RAC-805 on eBay for a pittance and I believe
it is a Japanese commercial version of the much loved TrakBox. It came
with manuals but no schematic so I was wondering if anyone had a copy of
the schematic and if anyone had successfully updated a RAC805 with the
3.5d version of the Trakbox rom ?

Any help or information, greatly appreciated.

73's

Tim

--
Tim
VK2XTT :: BMARC :: QF56if :: AMSAT# 35732