Request for ideas

This is a little off topic but I think this might be a good group to ask for
ideas.  Jim Sanford, WB4GCS, Rick Bell, KB3IAC, and I conducted an ARISS
contact of the ISS last year for a local high school.  We were asked to give
a 45 minute presentation on the "International" aspects of Amateur Radio to
a group of high school students at the same high school this year.  The
prospect of holding this group's attention is a little daunting to me.

Some ideas I have include covering the SSETI Express and affiliated LEO
satellites that were built by students from around the globe and recently
launched.  I also thought to include some discussion of the events of last
year's tsunami and the role amateur radio played in the relief effort.
DXpeditions of course are another aspect I could cover.

I could use other ideas but also I need a source of material, especially
audio visual stuff that I could import into a PowerPoint presentation.  I
checked the ARRL site but nothing is jumping out at me.  Any and all
thoughts are welcome.  Please respond off list and thanks in advance.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ