Re: Request for ideas

There are some great videos of ISS contacts with students available on the
internet, the actual pictures of the weather events taken by the ISS are
also good stuff, a ppt of the "tracking" of the sseti group is impressive
for the number of countries represented reporting their status in the first
5 days...

APRS tracking map of ISS / PCSAT2 is educational for the number of hits in
the southern Europe and Med region.....Bob B's pictures of the academy's
sats as they are assembled are interesting.

An audio tape of ISS packets, accompanied by it's actual decoding on a split
screen along with a "simulated" tracking program and packet station
locations...or even tracking someone's car on local aprs would perk up some
heads...

The SuitSat story along with SSTV pictures., if the timing is right, would
grab some of them...

I personally believe PPT and video are your most captivating modes...there
is a good video of the small transmitter NASA will use in the SuitSat that
shows current technology...remember, these guys carry cell phones and
ipods....small is good

Roger
WA1KAT