Is MO-46 really active again???

I highly doubt it, but from this week's news below...

Can somebody confirm or deny this?  I don't know how this bird keeps popping up on the active list---it's been silent for several years now...

Thanks and 73,

Mark N8MH

=====
MO-46 TIUNGSAT-1
Catalog number: 26548
Launched: September 26, 2000

Uplink:             145.850 or 145.925 MHz 9600-baud FSK
Downlink:           437.325 MHz
Broadcast callsign: MYSAT3-11
BBS:                MYSAT3-12

TiungSat-1 is Malaysia's first micro-satellite and in addition to
commercial land and weather imaging payloads offers FM and FSK
Amateur Radio communication.

TiungSat-1, named after the mynah bird of Malaysia, was developed as
a collaborative effort between the Malaysian government and Surrey
Satellite Technology Ltd.
[05152005]