sseti and co.

hello, would someone give me some help with trying to find sseti and co. at
heavens above. type 2005 in select sat.for your qth and see if sseti and co.
are listed there. if so please let me know so i can track them better. i do
see object a and b, no sseti, but did search and found object c also. uwe-1
and the others are called objects i think. pls help if you can. thank you
kc8gkf

p.s. no space command id as of yet i guess