rs25 this evening

Again RS25 was sending an FM type digital signal for a large part of its
orbit with cw ident.Aos and Los times agree very closely with object no
28890 my doppler tracking system kept the audio signal within a 100hz or
so.Object number 28893 is also very close and only time will tell which
is the right one? I also listened for X1-V and UWE-1 but could not hear
either of them (2230ish utc)

Regards Robert G8ATE