SSETI Express over West Malaysia 0339Z

Hello Group,

I just had a 65 degree pass of SSETI Express over West Malaysia this morning
at 0339 Hours UTC.  The following are the outcome:

XI-V: Heard transmitting CW
SSETI Express: Not heard
UWE-1: Heard on 437.505

Can those who have successfully decoded the 1200 baud data from UWE-1,
advice what keps are they using for this satellite, and if possible, what
equipment/software are you using to decode it?

I am using AGWPE & UISS which I use to decode 1200 baud packets from ISS,
PCSAT (NO-44) & PCSAT2 without any problem.  But it does not seem to work on
UWE-1.

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,