Re: Re: URGENT! - UWE-1 team needs help!

Same here in Wales tonight Ian,

Not a single sound from any of the satellites though really have bad  weather
and heavy rain too. Monitored all freq.'s especially UWE-1 and NCUBE by  ear
and TNC's. I will monitor the last good pass in about an hour 00:54 GMT
before heading to bed.

Not sure if the satellites have good solar lumination at the moment?

Regards to all,

Chris
GW6KZZ

In a message dated 29/10/2005 23:23:46 GMT Standard Time, iana@kcbbs.gen.nz