SSETI Express

Help,

I'm not sure what keps I'm supposed to be using, but I thought that
I'd try and grab some data with the pulse beacon decoder software
this morning. So I got it running in a virtual PC (on my mac) and I
started wandering around the dial roughly when it (Object E)  was
supposed to come over the horizon.

I seem to have decoded something, but I'm not sure if Its of any use
as it seems to me to be decoding bursts of static.  What should I be
listening for?

Regards
de John
EI7IG