RE: SSETI Express over West Malaysia at 1655Z

Thank you for the information, Graham and you are most welcome for the
report.

I just had another pass at 1655Z with a maximum elevation of 13 degrees.

This time, UWE-1 was heard on 437.505 +/-.  However the FSK transmission was
too brief to be able to be decodable.  In addition to that, Doppler shift
was not accurate on my side.  The AFC on the ICOM IC-910H was not fast
enough to catch up the transmission.  Which kep belongs to this object?
Will try again tomorrow morning.

XI-V was heard transmitting CW as usual on 437.465 +/-.  N-Cube2 was not
heard on 437.305 +/- CW.  Nothing was heard on this pass around 437.121 as
reported by Chris, GW6KZZ earlier on.  Also listened out for SAFIR-S on
2401.900 +/- but nothing heard.

Unfortunately, nothing was heard again from SSETI Express on both 437.250
+/- and 2401.835 +/-.

That's all for today.  Will report any findings again after the passes
tomorrow morning.

Good luck.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,