Orbit 31 ~1445Z

Nothing heard from SSETI, but I did copy the 437.465 cw signal for a little bit just to check my receive setup. Pretty amazing...I just moved and my normal OSCAR antennas are down still. I'm receiving on a M2 432 loop on a 2 ft mast and mag mount sitting on the gutter of the house. AG-35 preamp is mounted at the feed. Pretty good sigs for 80mw. Spent all but 30 seconds of the pass listening for SSETI though.

73, Drew KO4MA