CW-FM Signal on 437.121?

Has anyone noticed an FM CW signal from a satellite on or around  437.121
with doppler shift?

At approximately 11:30 hrs GMT with a pass  over the UK I noticed a single
burst of what sounded like CW on an FM carrier at  the same time I was listening
for the other satellites.

Does any one know  which satellite this is as I have not seen this frequency
listed?

Sorry did not catch what the message was as I was just tuning in when it
stopped.

Chris
GW6KZZ