OT - Yaesu FT-736 transmit PL level

Sorry for the off topic, but I know there are lots of Yaesu FT-736R
users on this list.  Please respond to me directly and not via the list.

I have found that the transmit PL level on my 736 is low enough that I
regularly drop out of my own repeater on 440.  It's only 0.28 KHz of PL
deviation according to a service monitor, which is quite a bit lower
than it should be.

Does anyone know where the adjustment is for this?  I can't find my
documentation.

Thanks
--
73