RE: For AMSAT-NA members EYES only

On 28 Oct 2005 at 16:46, James C. Hall, MD wrote:

> Luc wrote:
>

> Huh ? Is this just badly broken English or has Luc been drinking too much
> Kool-Aid ? HI

As i wrote also "I'm probably writing this the wrong way" and if you read the news it is sad to see "possible" problems with SSETI and other "confirm" problems elsewhere...
That's probably what's let me with a bad sour aftertaste the Kool-Aid... too much lies in it. or i'm using a Canadian wood glass or simply i don't respect the recipes when
making my mixture. Bottom line if you don't respect any rulings you will ended up with this sour aftertaste...

> Let's just keep it on satellites, what say.

I agree wit you we don't choose our neighbours but we can choose our satellites.

Fingers crossed for SSETI

"-"
"Keywords for your crossword puzzle: Truth,Plame,lies,Cheney,Libby,Bush,war,Iraq"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE