0650 GMT Pass Over Northern CA

This evenings recap for the 0650Z high elevation pass:

What I believe to be Mozheyets-5 (RS-25) was very strong. I also noted that
Mozheyets-4 was not heard here earlier in the evening when just several
weeks ago it was putting in good signals. Since they are on the same
frequency, I'm guessing Mozhayets-4 was turned off.

Unfortunately, SSETI was again not heard from.

Also strange - but XI-V was also not heard.

I believe that I did see the short 1 second every one minute 9K6 bursts from
UWE-1 but since I was bouncing between satellites no data was received.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day...Bill - N6GHz