RE: SSETI Express over West Malaysia at 0301Z

Thanks for the information, Ken.  The website is really fine.

Hello Group,

I just had another pass of 21 degrees elevation.  This time, I tried using
object A as it was in the middle between the preliminary keps and object J.

A CW signal on 435.325 +/- (im not sure on the center frequency, but I
entered 435.325 into WISP) was heard very strong this time, and its Doppler
was very accurate to that predicted for object A.  I have recorded this
signal, and will post the link here shortly.

However, I only spend about 35 seconds of the pass listening to this signal.
The rest of the time was spent listening to SSETI Express at 437.250 +/-,
which unfortunately nothing was heard again.  Good luck and hope to hear
SSETI express come back to life very very soon.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.