From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC)
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 8:15 PM
To: 'AMSAT-BB'
Subject: [amsat-bb] SSETI Express over West Malaysia at 0301Z

Hello All,

I just had a 20 degrees pass of SSETI Express over West Malaysia at 0301Z.

Unfortunately, nothing was heard on 437.250 +/-.  At TCA, a CW signal was
heard briefly at 435.318.  The next pass will be at 0438Z with an elevation
of 21 degrees.  Will report any findings again here.  Good luck.

P.S. XI-V seems to be very weak on 437.465 +/-. Can someone advice me how
often is the CW beacon transmitting?  Thanks.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.