From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Graham Shirville
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:25 PM
To: Les Alverson; Amsat-Bb (amsat-bb)
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] From AP

Well this just shows that we should not always believe what we read-
amateurs have been busy detecting signals from SSETI Express -UWE1 and
Xi-V
right as predicted by the prelaunch keps which are still mighty close to
the
actual ones being propagated by spacetrack.

We know more than this guy does - or apparently than AP do...

cheers - more later

Graham - just back in London.