mystery sat on 435.325 copied this evening aka rs25?

Hi all

I copied the mystery signal on 435.325, using object J keps, transmitting
an FM signal not unlike HF Fax/sstv with the occasional cw ident and fm
voice. Signals were peaking at s5 using a 13 el x yagi ,ft847 with
internal preamp(my mode j sat equipment) the elevation was only 4 deg so
I hope to check the next orbit.The sat was within range of Moscow at the
time (2100utc),I hope this is of interest!

Regards Robert G8ATE